Celebrating more than 50 years of service to S gauge! Great scale and hi-rail photos and feature articles in this bi-monthly publication serving all aspects of S, including collecting and operating American Flyer, scale hi-rail, kit-building, scratchbuilding and more! To subscribe, please send a check or money order to S Gaugian, 7236 W. Madison St., Forest Park, IL 60130 USA.
$39.00/year (six issues - Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, May/June, July/Aug, Sept/Oct and Nov/Dec)
$73.00 Canada; $86 elsewhere - airmail
Sample copy: $12.00, ppd.
Foreign subscribers, please contact us at email@example.com or (708) 366-1973.
Sn3 Modeler is a semi-annual magazine devoted to three-foot gauge modeling in 1:64 scale, featuring how-to articles, photos, plans, ads and much more. To subscribe, please send a check or money order to Sn3 Modeler, 7236 W. Madison St., Forest Park, IL 60130 USA.
$18.00/year (two issues - Spring Summer and Fall/Winter)
$30.00 Canada - airmail
$34.00 elsewhere - airmail
Sample copy $11.50, ppd.
Many back issues of Sn3 Modeler are available!
Find out about advertising in Sn3 Modeler!
Dear S Gaugian Reader,
Can you believe it? The S Gaugian has been published for 55 years! So we’re celebrating with a special issue in September 2017, and we want you to be involved.
- We’re looking for letters to the editor about how you built your layout or S collection over the years.
- We’re looking for older photographs of S models, S personalities (living or deceased), or club photos of layouts and/or members. Photos need a caption with indentifying information, including year if known.
- Feature articles about your scale or hi-rail layout and how it was built or how you operate it, with photos.
- Funny stories about S gauge through the years— people, products and incidents—things you have experienced yourself or heard about from others that will make readers chuckle.
- Photos of yourself with your S gauge layout.
- Photos of an S model you made (scale or hi-rail), and a long description of what it is and how you made it (100 to 200 words).
- Comments about where you think S scale is headed in the future—about 300 to 400 words.
- Past S convention or meet photos with a small caption identifying people, what show, and the date.
- New product information or new product photos with identifying information
- Anything else you can think of that might be interesting to S Gaugian readers!
Deadline is June 10, 2017, but we are accepting material now! All photos must be indentified and be high resolution. Material is preferred via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or send it via U.S. mail to: S Gaugian, 55th Anniversary Issue, 7236 West Madison St., Forest Park, IL 60305. All material received is considered gratis, but appropriate credits will be given if used in the magazine (in any issue).
Thank you for being a part of this special anniversary issue!
S Gaugian Binders
Keep your magazines like new with our customized binders. These sturdy binders hold about 10 S Gaugians or several years of Sn3 Modeler. Gold foil imprint on front and spine. Only $12.95 each.